If furniture assembly is not your cup of tea - we will take care of it!
- Professional assembly by our trusted team.
- On a day that suits you.
- We set up your furniture in no time, leave the room clean, and remove all leftover packaging.
This service is currently available in Germany, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Austria, Belgium and France. Assembly price is calculated in the cart after you choose your country.
We ship your order when the last available item is ready, as one single shipment.
Products on backorder show availability date in your order overview.
International orders ship twice a week with FedEx (flat-packed in multiple boxes). Bigger furniture ships in Europe as freight (eco-pallet shipment).
We will keep you up to date on the shipment by email.
Save 10% on all beds with coupon SPRB10 through 26.03 Dismiss
Why Linen Bedding is a good choice
Have you already slept in linen? If you did, probably you don’t need to read this post any further, as I’m sure you already love it! I convinced a few of our friends to give it a try, and they are surprised about how great it was. I think many of us unfortunately have not positive connotation with linen. Either we feel that it is too hard for our skin, too wrinkly or we remember it from our grandmother’s tablecloth in the kitchen, which we can’t imagine as a perfect material to sleep under.
Well, things have changed, and happily, we have now amazing stonewashed linen used for producing the bed linen. What’s that? Linen fabric is being placed in a industrial machine washer and filled with large stones. When the wash cylinder starts rotating, it causes the bed linen to be repeatedly pounded and beaten by rocks riding up and down inside the drum. This way the stones abrade the fabric, and we get that slightly worn-out, comfy and beautiful linen duvet cover. We are also assured that after this treatment, our bedding will not be shrink or change colour after each wash.
Do you know that cotton sheets will last around 3-5 years, before showing signs of wear? Linen fabric, however, is only starting to shine after three years of usage. Stonewashed bed linen is considered to be luxurious, but that’s so worth investing our money.
We are so glad to have in our collection stonewashed linen in Adult size but also for the toddlers. I remember few years ago how difficult it was to find small classic White Junior size bedding for my son. I ended up making one by myself!
Please have a look at Rafa-kids selection
We are thinking of adding some new colours!
Few more important info to convince you :
• Linen is one of the oldest fabric produced by humankind. Is there anything more beautiful than the natural colours and texture it has?
• Linen is an ecological choice. Groundwater is saved since linen requires no irrigation. Instead, it uses rainwater to grow. The cultivation of linen maintains the healthy diversity of the ecosystem.
• Linen is a sustainable choice because it lasts from generation to generation. It only gets better over time.
• Linen is a strong natural fabric with a beautiful shimmer, breathing and dirt repellent quality.
• Linen is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial.
• Rafa-kids stonewashed linen bedding is 100% long-staple linen yarn grown and spun in Europe.
Rafa kids' blog
Browse around for inspiration
MUSKHANE – felt accessories for your home
We absolutely love this beautiful felt goodies from Muskhane.
New Season – New Trends – Beautiful Neutrals
I’m writing this post with a cup of hot chocolate on my desk and candles burning away. As much as I like the long summer days, the Autumn season has so much to offer too….
L’Authentique – paints & interior
We stood speechless, seeing how Silvia creates her art right in front of us. The walls started to look like paintings, and the whole interior changed in a heartbeat.
WHITE kids room
Would you like to avoid the stereotypical “blue for boys, pink for girls” children’s room?…